CAPE COD CARES FOR THE TROOPS
19TH ANNUAL TROOPS IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Sunday, May 28
11:30am - Midnight
This Memorial Day weekend, join us to honor those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.
You can donate items for care packages for our troops, take a chance on some great raffle prizes and more!
And a big thanks to the Cape Cod Five for their generous support!
Activities and Events
- 11:30am – Opening Ceremony – Honoring our Gold Star Families and Veterans
- Noon – Military members take the stage and stand at attention in one hour shifts for 12 hrs
- Noon-2 – Lunch with Ken Foster and the X-Grill
- 3:00pm – Parade and Honor Ceremony for Vietnam Veterans (all Vietnam Veterans are invited to participate)
- Midnight – Closing Ceremony with the Flag Lowering for the official start of Memorial Day.
- Meet and greet members of our military, thank them for their service to our country.
- Visit the Iraq/Afghanistan Memorial Wall with the names of our Fallen Heroes.
- Send a free video message to our deployed troops. Make a card for a care package.
- See displays of military equipment & vehicles.
- Support the Troops Raffle with many great prizes
- Information on veterans benefits, support for military families, upcoming events, etc